You can watch the Memory Loss Tapes on the Internet Right now.
To see it go to HBO The Memory Loss Tapes
The Memory Loss Tapes takes an intimate look at seven individuals living with Alzheimer’s, seeking to introduce a new understanding by sharing the devastating experience of memory loss from the point of view of the person with the disease.
Grandpa, Do You Know Who I Am? With Maria Shriver is geared toward children and young teens coping with a grandparent’s illness, and presents vignettes that can help a child understand and deal with a relative’s gradual decline into Alzheimer’s.
Momentum in Science is a two-part, state-of-science odyssey that takes viewers inside the laboratories and clinics of 25 leading physicians, revealing some of the most cutting-edge Alzheimer research advances.
Caregivers is a collection of five family portraits that illustrate caring for the different stages of Alzheimer’s disease.
|Bob DeMarco is a citizen journalist and Caregiver. In addition to being an experienced writer he taught at the University of Georgia , was an Associate Director and Limited Partner at Bear Stearns, the CEO of IP Group, and a mentor. Bob currently resides in Delray Beach, FL where he cares for his mother, Dorothy, who suffers from Alzheimer's disease. He has written more than 500 articles with more than 11,000 links to his work on the Internet. His content has been syndicated on Reuters, the Wall Street Journal, Fox News, Pluck, Blog Critics, and a growing list of newspaper websites. Bob is actively seeking syndication and writing assignments.|
More from the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Are Alzheimer's Caregivers the Forgotten? (Opinion)
- A Simple Three Minute Test Can Detect the Earliest Stage of Alzheimer's Disease
- Is it Really Alzheimer's or Something Else?
- Wii a Useful Tool for Alzheimer's Caregivers
- How do you get Dimebon?
- Alzheimer's, Thyroid and Hypothyroidism
- The Alzheimer's Project How to Get it on DVD -- HBO
- Five Ways to Keep Alzheimer's Away
- 2009 Alzheimer's Disease Facts and Figures
- The Mini-Cog Test for Alzheimer's and Dementia
- What is Dementia?
Follow the Alzheimer's Reading Room on Twitter